- A minimum of 6 dancers need to be present on the stage at all times.
- A college/institute can participate in both thematic and non-thematic but the same crew
cannot perform in both.
- Usage of props is allowed, but it does not fetch extra points.
- The Organizing Committee must be notified of the same at least 2 weeks prior to the
performance by sending a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.The subject of the mail should
be “Request to use props for Natyanjali”.
- The performance must focus on the entertainment and style and must not convey any
kind of message.
- A tiebreaker round might be introduced after the eliminations, only if found necessary by
the judges and the event managers. The rules for the tie breaker (if necessary) will be
disclosed at the end of the elimination round. Hence, at least one member from each
group must stay back till the result of the elimination round is announced.
- Participants will be required to perform a prepared dance sequence.
- The duration of this performance will be 6-10 minutes.
- 5% of the total score will be deducted for each minute above the time limit.
- Participants can incorporate any dance form into their performance.
- The elimination round is not open to watch, and will be held in a closed room. Only the
judging panel will be viewing the team’s performance.
The teams who qualify for the final will have to perform the same dance sequence as the
elimination round. The final round will be held in the auditorium in front of a live
Rules and guidelines will be same as those for the elimination round.
The auditorium screen shall not be used for any purpose (photos, videos, etc.)
Teams are not allowed to use any external lighting for their performance.
- Use of stage.
- Entertainment value will be given the highest amount of priority
while awarding points.