- Eliminations would be conducted online.
- Semi-final round 1 and round 2 and finals will be conducted one after the
other during the fest.
- The teams selected in the eliminations will be required to prepare a 7- 10
minutes group dance sequence on the song given to them.
- Teams would be required to submit a video of their performance. The link to
submit the video will be put up in the website.
- Use of props is not allowed.
- 8 teams will be selected for the semi-finals.
- Round 1:
- Two teams will be called on stage simultaneously lottery based by picking
chits. The first group will perform to a song played on the spot in subsets of
1,2 or 3 while the other team will stay still.
- After the signal of the judges, the first team stops and the second team will
perform to the same song sequence.
- In this way, the teams will dance in an alternating manner while the songs
will be changed several times.
- Round 2:
- The winners of the previous round will have a face off in this round.
- Rules and guidelines will be same as that of round 1.
- The final 2 teams will have a face off in this round.
- To spice up things a little, one more element of group dance by each team is
added to this round after the initial impromptu face off.
- This group dance will be their prepared sequence to the song given to them
previously. This will be the last segment of the final round.
- Entertainment Factor