- The soundtracks of the prepared sequences must be submitted to the event manager in a
pen drive, prior to the event.
- Semi-Final rounds 1 & 2 will be conducted one after the other.
- Participants will be required to perform a 2-minute sequence out of their prepared 3-5
- The elimination round is not open to watch and will be held in a closed room.
- Only the judging panel will be viewing the performances.
- Use of props is not allowed.
Semi-Final Round 1
Participants will be required to perform their entire prepared set of 3-5 minutes.
5% of the total score will be deducted for each minute above the time limit.
Semi-Final round 2
Participants will be divided into groups of 3.
One group will perform at a time, where all 3 participants in that group dance
simultaneously on the tune provided to them.
The participant will have to stick to the area allotted to him/her. At the signal of the
judges, positions will be shuffled and the participants will have to continue in a new area.
Each group will be shuffled thrice.
If a participant steps out of the area, he/she shall be warned once. If the offence is
repeated, the participant shall be eliminated immediately.
This is the round of footloose.
Two participants will be called on the stage simultaneously. The first participant dances
to a song played on the spot while the other will stay still.
At the signal of the judges, the first participant will stop and the second participant will
immediately begin dancing to the continuation of the same song.
The process will be repeated every time the song is changed. The starting sequence for
each song will be performed by participants 1 and 2 alternately.
In this way, the song will be changed several times while the participants dance in an
Elimination and Semi-Final Round 1:
- Stage presence
Semi-Final Round 2:
- Creativity in using props
- Entertainment Factor