ShowMe The Funny is a stand up comedy competition .The eliminations shall be held in the respective cities where participants shall perform a stand up comedy act in the allotted time . Two finalists shall be selected from each city to perform at the finals(the number is subject to change) .18 finalists shall perform in a venue with an audience of about 300. The winner shall open for the waves comedy night and win prize money of an amount that shall be disclosed at a later stage.
- The participants must strictly adhere to the allotted time(3-4 mins per person) , exceeding time limit may result in decrease of points.
- Excessive use of vulgar language may result in decrease of points.
- Plagiarised content shall result in disqualification.
- Comedians must perform their act in Hindi or English only.
- The judge’s decision shall be final in all cases.
- Quality of Content
- Audience response