- Theme to be announced on-spot.
- In prelims, the teams have to paint the same design as that of the main event
on an A-3 sheet using poster colours/water colours and markers (basically
give the concept or the design).
- A number of teams will be selected for Round 2 wherein they design the
- A pair of white sneaker will be provided to each of the teams.
- Colours will be provided however teams can bring their own paints.
- Basic stationary to be brought by the teams.
- Teams have to model the sneaker designed in Round 2 on one of their team
members and present it to the judges.
Judging criteria for Round 1:
- Aesthetic Appeal
- Other parameters and weightage to be decided by the judges
Judging Criteria for Round 2:
- Sneaker presentation.
- Incorporation of the theme.
- Other parameters and weightage to be decided by the judges.