Structure of the event:
- Participants will have to submit their original best entries via google form(link given below).
- They will then be shortlisted accordingly and checked for plagiarism and selected participants will appear for regionals.
- Mails should contain name,contact(calling and whatsapp),city and college.
- Regionals: All the selected participants then will have to cross a screening test.
- Finals: The finalists will have to perform on an Open Stage During Waves, annual cultural fest of BITS Goa..
- All students in undergraduate and graduate programs and high school students are eligible to participate in Irshad.
Rules of submission:
- Entries will be accepted in .pdf/.docx format only.
- Maximum 1 entrys are allowed from each participant.
- Plagiarism will lead to disqualification and participant will be blacklisted.
- Participants are free to choose any genre
- Poems should be in Hindi/Urdu language only .(Though some English terms can be used, if needed).
- The duration of the recitation/performance must be under 3 minutes.
- No use of any kind of Musical instruments or props is allowed.
- Any sort of un-parliamentary/vulgar language will not be tolerated.