- Teams can be formed with the same and opposite gender. Contestants have to perform a
part of their prepared sequence in a closed room in front of the judges.
- The sequence can last for a maximum of 2 minutes.
- No additional time will be entertained. Therefore, contestants are advised to choose their
best 2 minutes.
- The elimination is not open to watch and will be held in a closed room.
Final Round 1:
- Prepared sequence of 3-5 minutes is to be performed in front of the judges and live
- The sequence performed for the elimination round must be a part of his sequence.
Final Round 2:
- The teams are provided with a prop as an obstacle. For e.g. Blindfold, one hand
tied of each of the partners, etc.
- The obstacles will be provided to each team a day before the final rounds (lottery based –
chit selection) and each team will be given time till the commencement of the final round
1 to prepare a performance of about 2-3 minutes on the song of their choice.
- Entertainment value